Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Excuse me a moment whilst I introduce myself...

My name is Ericka Brunson, but my friends call me amazing. I am 24 years young and live in Manhattan, KS. I am the Outreach Services Coordinator and YP librarian at the Dorothy Bramlage Public Library. I love what I do and absolutely adore all the children I work with... and the ones in my storytimes, too ;) I graduated from K-State in 2007 with a BA in English. I am currently going back to school to acquire my Masters in Library Science from ESU. I cannot envision myself outside of the wonderful profession of librarianship. I wish I could say that I am new to this whole blogging thing, but I have years and years of experience embarrassing myself through online blogs. (See: horrible high school rantings about how life is so unfair...via Xanga or Live Journal) I think 23 things is a fantastic idea. I am participating because I want to encourage everyone to keep up with current trends and social networking and communication resources. I am excited for whatever challenges are thrown my way. But please don't judge me if you come back to my blog and find me crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment