Thursday, March 11, 2010

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend

This week really took me back. I have used small amounts of IM over the past couple years, on facebook or through my old AIM account...but everything pales in comparison to how much I IM' d in high school. IM is to teenagers 6 years ago what text messaging is now. I would stay up late into the night talking with no less then 8 people at a time. Ah, those days. I even STILL have saved on some old, old hard-drives (and I am sure floppy disks) conversations I have with people-mainly cute boys- that I wanted to save and read back through. Wow. a lot has changed! I used it this week to talk with some friends and fellow-library mates about some of the current trends in the field. And about Alice and Wonderland the movie:) It has been nice truly connecting once more with IM...but I am not ready yet to fully abandon my texting.

IM me!
On facebook
or
meebo-cafemojo
AIM- hekickedmefirst
Google-erickabrunson
Yahoo-erickabrunson

Omg & btw (hcif....) happy IM'ing, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment