Monday, March 1, 2010

Cloud Computing

Merry week 8, fellow 23ians. I cannot express how much time I have spent this year trying to understand the concept of "Cloud Computing." First for grad school, then at work and now for 23 Things! I finally have a pretty good grasp on the idea, I think I have just been thinking TOO much into the concept. This week's activity has helped me in conceptualizing the idea and to visualize the workings of a 'cloud'. For my assignment I chose to start a wiki at wikispaces.com. Drilling my mind for an idea that would apply to all participants I almost had to chuckle when I settled on a wiki page on (get this...) 23 Things Kansas. Imagine! So I invite all to come and edit OUR page! I sent an invitation to a couple 23 things users and to a co-worker also using 23 things but I welcome everyone!

Our wikispaces.com page: 23ThingsKansas

1 comment:

  1. Love to add something to your wiki--tell me how to find it, k?

    Jan Brooks
    http://janbrooks1.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete