Tuesday, February 2, 2010

23 Things: My Flickr Account


23 Things
Originally uploaded by PeepMyPics
I had a little trouble this week. I had a flickr account a very long time ago but did not remember what it was called. Making a new one was simple, but a lot has changed and I a had a tough time navigating my way around the site. Watching the slide show helped me a bit, but it was still a challenge. I decided to make a flickr account to upload some of the bulletin boards I have worked on in my time as a Children's Librarian. All pictures were taken by me, and I made all the bulletin boards. My most recent bulletin board on display at the Dorothy Bramlage Public Library is the Kansas Day one, but that is about to be changed:)

The photo I shared is from a bulletin board at Manhattan Public Library. The board was titled "steal time for reading". It featured this furry little guy but to see the rest you will have to visit my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment