Saturday, February 20, 2010

23 Things- Week Six

This week was simply delicious. I originally created a delicious account awhile ago but after switching computers never thought to access it on my new computer (or from any other computer, for that matter.) I am so glad that I started using it again because I forgot what a joy it is to have everything in one spot, especially those sites that I refer to daily! From watching some of the videos I also learned a few new things! For example, I learned about bundling and bulk categories. I had seen those options before but didn't pay too much attention to what they did. They are fabulous! Thank you for refreshing me in such a great 2.0 tool!

If anyone was curious (ya know, for all my millions of blogging fans out there....) the website I chose to share was: Overdue Laughs:Library Humor Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment